Good evening, I bought the pack these days, do the blocks with question marks have animations?
Cartoon Classic - 16x16 Mario-like Platformer Assets
A downloadable asset pack
Cartoon Classic is a 16x16 platformer asset pack with a cute cartoon style. This pack contains multiple unique environments, many decorations, a massive amount of enemies, a hero character, and more.
Also, included with Cartoon Classic are documented sprite sheets. The documented sprite sheets list recommended uses of tiles and sprites.
These assets can be used in commercial projects, and edited.
Credit is appreciated.
- Hero: run, jump, climb, idle and hurt/death animations
- 12 Enemies: move, attack, idle and jump animations
- Items: coins, gems, hearts, potions, fruit, star, etc.
- Well over 1000+ tiles
- Generic: ground, ceiling, walls, etc.
- Structure: doors, crates, fence, pots, pillars, bricks, ladder, etc.
- Multiple Environments: grassland, desert, tundra, etc
- Nature: trees, bushes, cactus, rocks, weeds, grass, flowers, mushroom, etc
- Sky and Water: clouds, plumes, flowing water, deep water, ice, etc
- Mechanical: lever, button, springs, gates, etc
- Misc: particles, cannons, moving platforms, etc
- Many more tiles
Unlock exclusive asset pack expansions, free monthly assets, and other perks by supporting me on Patreon.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Doesn't seem like it currently has these animations. I'll add them in a future expansion :)
Hello, this pack is included in your patreon ?
Yep, at the correct tier (Ascended) you can claim it and any other one of my packs at the same price (per month). You also get a lot of free fonts, and other free assets. Cheers!
I purchased this while at work, I can't wait to show you the first level via Android using my custom game engine! Can't wait to see more!
I'm creating a platformer with your asset pack, but I'm having trouble connecting a grass black to a side dirt block. If I don't, it looks weird. What do I do?
I'll add an update for you so you can use corners as shown in the image.
The pack wasn't originally intended to be used like this, but it is probably a good idea to include extra features.
I'll let you know once I get this update out, cheers.
Added some dirt corners. Get v1.2 and go to the Ground-and-Ceiling file (bottom right). Also added some other ends (look next to grass, snow, and sand).
Just bought your bundle, sorry I couldn't afford more. You definitely deserve patreons.