Down Under - 8x8 Platformer Dungeon Assets
A downloadable asset pack
Down Under is a retro 8x8 platformer dungeon asset pack designed using a minimal color palette. Included are an animated player, 5 animated enemies, and a host of dungeon tiles.
Also, included with Down Under are documented sprite sheets. The documented sprite sheets list recommended uses of tiles and sprites.
These assets can be used in commercial projects, and edited.
Credit is appreciated.
- Player: idle, run, jump, and climb
- 5 enemies: skeleton, slime, spider, beholder, and snake
- Generic: blocks (foreground/background), pillars, bridge, scafolding, etc
- Interactive: ladder, chest, crate, door, button, sign, spikes, etc
- Items and Icons: gem, key, coin directonal arrows, etc
- Decoration: trees, rocks, bush, torch, fence, window, web, bones, etc
- Other: water+waterfall (animated), lava+lavafall (animated), etc
Unlock exclusive asset pack expansions and many other perks by supporting me on Patreon.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.