It's very nice but it's a bit hard to extract every icon in proper sprite sheet (even with Texture Packer). Could you specify size for each type of keys ? 16*16 for single key but for ESC or SPACE what are they ? thx.
Button Prompt - 16x16 (Controller, Keyboard, & More)
A downloadable asset pack
Button Prompt is a GUI pack for showing user inputs: including keyboard, touch, controller, and more. All inputs include animations, button, keyboard, joystick, etc.
These assets can be used in commercial projects, and edited. Credit is appreciated.
Not all included inputs and variations are shown in the preview images.
- Full keyboard: A-Z, 0-9, all special keys, etc
- Mouse input: left, right, and middle click, scroll up & down, etc
- Xbox controller: A, B, X, Y buttons; bumper buttons; D-pad; joystick; etc
- PS4 controller: △, ▢, ╳, ◯ buttons; bumper buttons; D-pad; joystick; etc
- Switch controllers: A, B, X, Y buttons; ▵, ▿, ◃, ▹ buttons; +, - buttons; joystick; etc
- Touch input: 1-3 finger touch, drag, and hold; shrink; stretch; rotate; release; etc
- Other: full font, generic buttons, microphone input, etc
Unlock exclusive asset pack expansions and many other perks by supporting me on Patreon.
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Made with||Aseprite, Tiled, GIMP, Krita|
|Tags||2D, ascii, Controller, Creative, gamepad, Pixel Art, Retro, Touch-Friendly, Tutorial, user-interface|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||Days or more|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
All basic key characters fit into 16x16 tiles. No key character has a height greater than 16. Special characters like ALT, or ENTER, are 32px and 48px wide respectively (I am talking about tile size).
I'll plan on doing a split of all icons at some point in the future.
very good! :
Thank you, I deleted a few of your messages above, please edit your comment to include other messages. Cheers.
I love this!
this looks really good